Arvind Indo Public School(CBSE), Katol
Parents have to submit a completed admission form duly signed to the admission committee along with the following mandatory documents. Admission will be confirmed only after the submission of all the documents meanwhile it will remain provisional.
- Student’s original Birth Certificate (for admission to classes- Nursery, LKG , UKG and 1st std .).
/ Students school leaving certificate with clear mention of school U- dise number , school Permission number , school code , school affiliation number , student ID number (For 2 nd Std . onwards)
- Student’s 2 passport size coloured photographs.
- Parents’ passport size coloured photographs.
- Student’s Aadhar card.
- Parents’ Aadhar card.
- Student’s caste certificate.
- Parents’ school/ college leaving certificate.
- Parents’ caste certificate
- Parents’ address proof.
- Parents’ two phone numbers.
- Students’ progress card of the previous class.
- Student’s cumulative record.
- Student’s migration certificate (for class 10th students only in case of change education board or state).